Here are some things to think about before buying a home.
Take some time to consider what is important to you.
1) What features are you looking for?
2) What don't you like in a home?
3) What is the reasons for your home purchase?
4) How soon do you plan to purchase a home?
5) Is speed the most important to you or is the right price?
6) Is the purchase of your new home contingent on the sale of your existing home?
7) Are you pre-approved for a mortgage? (This is
probably the most important thing a buyer can do)
- We will give you a comparative market analysis (CMA) of recent sales in the area and homes currently on the market. This will contain listing and sales prices for recently sold homes as well as listing prices and the listing date of homes currently for sale. It will include detailed property descriptions (such as square footage and numbers of bedrooms and baths).
- We can provide you with local information on the area.
- We have access to information on local schools, community services, transportation,